Armadale Capital PLC
To view the Company's latest Corporate Presentation please click here.
Armadale's investment objective is to provide shareholders with an attractive return on their investment, mainly through capital appreciation generated by projects/businesses the Company has invested in. The Board intends to be a committed investor and is seeking to add significant value to the Company through investing in African based projects in the natural resources or infrastructure sectors.
- Geological Mapping Identifies Extensive Outcropping Mineralisation at Mahenge Liandu Graphite Project, Tanzania - 16/08/2016
- Directorate Change - 10/08/2016
- Director/PDMR Shareholding - 28/07/2016
- EM Survey Defines Multiple Drill Targets at Mahenge Liandu Graphite Project, Tanzania - 25/07/2016
- Directorate Change - 21/07/2016