Armadale Capital PLC
To view the Company's latest Corporate Presentation please click here.
Armadale's investment objective is to provide shareholders with an attractive return on their investment, mainly through capital appreciation generated by projects/businesses the Company has invested in. The Board intends to be a committed investor and is seeking to add significant value to the Company through investing in African based projects in the natural resources or infrastructure sectors.
- Number of Shares in Issue - 05/01/2017
- Maiden JORC Compliant Mineral Resource Estimate of 40.9Mt @ 9.41% Total Graphitic Content - 08/12/2016
- Joint Venture Agreement Proceeding on Mpokoto Gold Project - 05/12/2016
- Full assay results confirm exceptional high-grade graphite deposit across 2.5km strike area, Mahenge Liandu, Tanzania - 22/11/2016
- Holdings in Company - 11/11/2016