Armadale Capital PLC
To view the Company's latest Corporate Presentation please click here.
Armadale's investment objective is to provide shareholders with an attractive return on their investment, mainly through capital appreciation generated by projects/businesses the Company has invested in. The Board intends to be a committed investor and is seeking to add significant value to the Company through investing in African based projects in the natural resources or infrastructure sectors.
- Positive Drill Results from Mahenge Liandu Graphite - 18/10/2016
- Directorate Change - 18/10/2016
- Issue of Equity - 11/10/2016
- Discovery of high-grade coarse flake graphite mineralisation Mahenge Liandu Project - 07/10/2016
- Binding HOA to form joint venture to develop the Mpokoto gold project and Directorate Change - 28/09/2016